Pages

♥ 愿望 ♥

Be a successful women
Be professional in my music
Travel around the world
Love and care for others
dedicated the society
Open a private musical concert after 10 years
Makes my life successful

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Liese Bubble hair dye ♥ Chestnut Brown

Liese bubble hair dye :)
Heello Peeps! I'm back. I'd just done my hair dye by myself. It's very easy.
I love this colour very much, Chestnut Brown. It very suit my hair. It's not very bright but it's the most famous colour in JAPAN! Woooots! If you really interested about it. You can try it. You can bought it from Watson, and it's only RM37++. The price are reasonable.Okay, Let's start to shared. :)


*First,
Remember to read the steps word by word. Read it carefully and please understand all the steps that stated before you get to start.>>

 * Second,
Do the TEST before you start dye.!  :)


*Third,
Follow carefully with the steps, and remember to wear GLOVE !
*Next,
After you applied all the bubble on your hair, massage softly with your fingers.
If you have finished applied all around your hair, leave it for half an hour. :)

*Last,
After half an hour, wash your hair with Shampoo and conditioner, because it's very smelly.
Yarks! Untill now my hair still got the smell. >.<
After that, pour the Moisturizer that given through your hair.
Theeee Teng !
IT'S DONE !

Can you guys see the colour? I hope you can see it. :)

Anyway, Wish you a Happy Chinese New Year, and enjoy your CNY's holiday ya.
Byeee! 
Off to countdown. :)

Written by Rainie,
2th Feb 2011

No comments: