Pages

♥ 愿望 ♥

Be a successful women
Be professional in my music
Travel around the world
Love and care for others
dedicated the society
Open a private musical concert after 10 years
Makes my life successful

Monday, November 28, 2011

PADINI SUPER BIG SALES ! 28/11 ♥

Hello, peeps ! I'm back again. So sorry for that late. Have a very fun holidays with friends and my family. Everyday shopping shopping, bought a lot of dress and clothes for the upcoming Chinese New Year. Still not enough! You know... Girls always can't get to stop HUNTING for clothes! Haha. Woaw! I'm currently OUT-OF-MONEY! @@ Need to go find a part time job during next year sem break. I hope I can overcome all this. ♥ Wish so. Teeeheee. Hmm... Holidays going to end. And what? Tomorrow start the next semester already. Nooo! MQA semester, I hope it's the easier sem that I can cope with. Hope so!

  Okay, back to the topic today! Guess what?? It's BIG NEWS here to announce you all! IOI Mall_ PADINI CONCEPT STORE having a super duper BIG SALES on 26/11~ 28/11. I only get this news on 27/11, so outdated. -.- Just know it through my lovely cousin, Jasmine. She told me that night, so we plan to go there hunt for clothes and more more thinggyy! My mommy fetch us go there on 1pm something after taking our lunch at the nearby restoran. Woaw! We're really CRAZY on grabbing clothes and dress! ALL THE CLOTHES & THINGS there having 50%-70% SALES! All of us crazy about it. Take a lots of clothes and dresses to the fitting room and try for it. Ohh,damn! I found a super glamour and nice dress!It's only cost me RM49.5, the original price is RM99, and have discount 50% of it. Definitely fall in love with the dress! It's so NICE! Weeeeeeee! I'm loving it! ^^

 Not only that, I also chose a pair of shoe with flower polka dots! It's so prettiew! Like it so much. It's only cost RM24.5 after 50% discount! Futhermore, the happiest thing is.... Gueass what? I found a unique RING! Ohh, no! Fall in love with the ring's design. It's my LOVELY DESIGN with the letter "R", and it's Gold colour. Looks so nice and glamour. Like it so much. Although, it's expensive,but I bought it too! Because I really love it so much. You know... I always do that. haha. :D



 Ohh, the "R" ring with Gold colour! It's so pretty and nice! Love it so muchhie! :)

  Bought a lot of clothes and things and that day. Very happy and satisfy! Haha. Grabbed all this things on the last day of SALES, never felt regret for it. Teeheee.. Hmm...How about your Chinese New Year clothes hunting ? Did you bought anythings for the upcoming CNY? I hope everyone of you have a fun time in shopping! HAHA. We take a lot of photos on that day. Lazy to upload here to much, it takes a lot of time. Don't worry, I'll upload it on my FACEBOOK soon. Be patience to wait for it ya! :) 
It's time to stop now. Going to prepared my college things for the open-school tomorrow.
Ohh! Goodbye Holiday, and Welcome COLLEGE-LIFE.
I'm so excited to see my lovely babies tomorrow .
Miss them so muchhie.
Will see you all tomorrow.
Weeeeeee.
Take care, friends.
Rmb to make me a smile when you visitng my blog.
Thanks!
Smile always.♥ ♥:) 





Rainie,
28.11.2011

No comments: