Pages

♥ 愿望 ♥

Be a successful women
Be professional in my music
Travel around the world
Love and care for others
dedicated the society
Open a private musical concert after 10 years
Makes my life successful

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cousin's Wedding dinner 12/11 ♥

Hellooooooww, peeps! How are you recently? Hope everything was fine! I'm here today. This week is our August-sem exam. Start from 13.11.11~19.11.11. Ohh, damn! But so lucky our course only take 3 days to finish our exam.Teeeheee. Have done the quick revision for all the subject. Hope I can score a GOOD result in this final exam. Wish me Good luck. :D Alright, now let's us back to the topic today. Guess what? I'm attended my cousin's wedding dinner on yesterday night 12.11.11. The location of the wedding dinner is located at Kepong,Jinjang_喜来登酒楼. Not bad with the foods there. Still can acceptable. But the environment of this restorant is quiet UNTIDY! Especially the wash room. It's the worst !! Old like hell. Luckly not so smelly. As you can see, the pictures below were taken on that wash room.@@
How was it? I think is okay, so far. Well, that's my outlook on that night.
How was it? Hope that suit me. First time to wear like this "Sweet sweet" style. That dress is my cousin present to me on my birthday last year. Didn't wear it at all untill today. So sorry. Because my clothes cupboard was already CROWEDED! Too many clothes to wear. Will find 1 day to CLEAR all the clothes and RE-STOCK it with some new clothes, dresses. Heeeeeee. ^^ A simple but natural make up on that night. And also, I curls my hair too. It's will looks more mature and suit my dress
. Okay. It's Picture's time. Enjoy ya. :)

p/s: So sorry that if this photo SHOCKED you! My eyes bag are super duper OBVIOUS & BIG!
So ugly! Noooo! Need to do mask and put some eye's moisturiser on it.
Hope it can recover my "PANDA" eyeS. ><


 Ohh! yaa. Did you all notice about the Necklace I wore ?? It's so Nice and Glamour! I Love it so muchiieee.
Bought it from the college's event carnival. It's only costs me RM10++! So so so CHEAP! Happy happy! hahaha.
Okayy, I think that's the end of my post today.
Need to go to do my last revision for the exam tomorrow.
Good Luck!
and 
also to ALL the Candidates that having exam tomorrow.
Do your BEST in the exam ya!
Best wishes for you.
ALL THE BEST
Take care.
I'll be back soon.
Wait me.
Byeeee :)

 
Rainie,
13.11.2011

No comments: