Pages

♥ 愿望 ♥

Be a successful women
Be professional in my music
Travel around the world
Love and care for others
dedicated the society
Open a private musical concert after 10 years
Makes my life successful

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Chee's 21st Pinky Birthday party 20/11 ♥

Harlooooooow, my lovelies ! I'm back again. Teeehee. So sorry for that late updated my blog. Dusty here. Currently busy with shopping and preparing friend's birthday party! Yeah! Finally I release from exam. It's our sem-break now! Hurray. Let's party ROCK ! Woooohooooooooo. Alright, let's back to the topic today. We celebrating Chee's 21st eve-birthday party on her house that night. Crazy and Rock night ! Her 21st birthday party theme is "PINKY" party. Everyone must wear Pink colour dress or clothes to attend her birthday. I love this theme so muchhie, because my fav colour is PINK !  LMAO! But for those guys, they definitely doesn't like pink so much. Don't know why?? May be they think that Pink is only for girl. And it seems so "Gay" for them ! But for me, I really admire those guys that wearing PINK, it's because that looks so mature and handsome. Ohh! GOD! Haha. That's me. Always want to be different from others.♥ Well, Guess about my outfit on that night! Taaaadaaa..! :D
    As you can see on the photo have shown above. That's my Pinky dress on that night. Bought it from Time square- Runway. Fall in love with its design. Simple but mature. And what?? It makes my body looks more SLIM !♥  "S" shape. I like it so muchhhie. But the worst is when you eat too FULL, you'll definitely see your stomach "Expand" shape on the side-view. Ohh, damn! No worries, I still can control it. Hehe. Hmm.... Put a little Make-up, eyeliner+ pinky eye shadow and Mascara too. It's just a natural look. You know... Simple is the BEST!

   Well, We played a lot of exciting games on that party. Really FUN and EXCITED ! Wooohoooo. One of the games is the most Excited which is named "终极密码", the game rules is you need to guess a number within 1- 100 , when the number is state by the HOST, and you'd said it out,then you'll hear the 'BOOM'sound, and the Balloon on your hands will be BURSTED by a needle!! This game really makes me SCREAM like hell! You know, I really hate balloon so much! Especially the burst-ing sound, really scared me a lot !! >< But so lucky my balloon didn't get Burst at the end. Lucky me! Teeeeheee ^^
  After the games section, it's birthday cake time. All of her "Sisters nad Brothers" gave her a surprise! She's really touched and surprised with our BIG SURPRISE on that night. Hope you will like it. We having a lot of fun on that night. Really miss the moments we have spent together. Loves. Alright, now it's the photo time. Let's the photo continue my talk. Teeeheee. Enjoy ya, my peeps. :)
4 of us. Pinky babies :)
Let's have a group photo. :)


Minnie mouse! Like the Minnie's hair-band so muchhie. Bought from somewhere for a long time ago.
Hmm.... Really enjoy the pinky party.
Now, it's time to plans my upcoming 18th birthday party.
1 more month to go.
Any ideas for it?
I hope that I can have a great memories on this upcoming 18th birthday!
Best wishes!
Good luck.
Have a Nice day.
Loves, you. :)



Rainie,
21.11.2011




如果XXX和我告白,我想我一定会很高兴的...♥
等待奇迹的出现....

No comments: